Do not really need to exercise or eat less...
Follow our Wellness Coach guidance by taking BALANCE NUTRITION
you will achieve your ideal weight too!
Be it weight gain, weight loss or for a healthy body!

Pauline Yuen

My name is Pauline. I am always looking for solutions to gain weight as I am too skinny for the past many years. I have tried many methods like eating a lot, exercising, taking chinese herds and even going to the clinic to get gain weight pills, but nothing seem to help. On Herbalife Quickstart Program seriously for 2 months, I gained a total of 4 KG body mass! Its really unbelievable! And best of all, my enzymes skin problem on my hands that also suffered for years & menstruation cramp problem have also improved tremendously! Thank you Herbalife!!!
By sharing in this blog is to help everybody have a better understanding of having
Balance Nutrition Everyday is very important to us!

*Our Mission: Make the World Healthier

Copyright © 2008 by 21HealthyLifestyle
All rights reserved.